Delusions

Delusions
 
I am delusional.
I have been delusional.
My delusions are projects,
Unfinished because of reality.
Reality usually interferes with
My dreams,
My delusions.
But the seeds are there.
If I spread them enough,
Some will take.
My favorite delusion is
The one where we live
In the woods of another planet
Of our own, on our own.
But how can we leave Earth’s
Atmos and travel far, far away
Without a delusion?
Delusions within delusions,
Infinite delusions are what I am
Made of,
And if I didn’t fear forever,
I might just live always,
Away from reality
And in my delusions.
But forever is a long time.
And I have to rest,
So that I can be delusional, again,
More delusional than before.
I used to say to myself:
Be bold.
Now, I tell myself:
Be delusional.
I guess I could
Be boldly delusional.
Today, no one believes me,
But tomorrow is a new day,
To conquer reality,
And perhaps soon,
We will reach that place
Together,
And be the first,
Delusions there.

No comments:

Post a Comment