Botanical Ylena
My mouth is a garden.
My tongue is a flower.
My face is a forest.
My brain is a tree.
And you
Are walking
All over me.
I am not afraid
Of your footprints,
Or your inhales,
Nor of your weather,
Because whether you
Smile or grimace,
I will grow.
God is my sun,
God is my light.
God is my rain,
God is my water.
And yet, I am my soil.
But, who can be the gardener,
But you?
Take care of me,
But I am not afraid,
Because you love me
And you let me know,
And love my darling,
Well, love is the nutrient
I need most.
My tongue is a flower.
My face is a forest.
My brain is a tree.
And you
Are walking
All over me.
I am not afraid
Of your footprints,
Or your inhales,
Nor of your weather,
Because whether you
Smile or grimace,
I will grow.
God is my sun,
God is my light.
God is my rain,
God is my water.
And yet, I am my soil.
But, who can be the gardener,
But you?
Take care of me,
But I am not afraid,
Because you love me
And you let me know,
And love my darling,
Well, love is the nutrient
I need most.
No comments:
Post a Comment