God’s Worry
Does God worry?
I wonder.
He can’t.
He is all knowing.
He might worry about
What he will feel.
Is he all feeling?
Can you “know,”
What you will feel?
A feeling is tied to time,
To a moment.
So God has to wait,
God has to wait for time to pass,
For the moment to arrive.
Perhaps, the only thing God worries about
Is about when time will stop.
He may not have decided that yet.
We worry when we have a decision to make,
But if he doesn’t know the decision he will make,
Then he is not all knowing.
But he made the decision at some point in time.
So, perhaps God does not worry,
But he worried,
And that, well, is enough.
He knows what we feel
When we don’t know,
He knows what it is to not know.
But does he remember,
Does he remember that feeling,
That I feel now?
I worry if God worries.
Maybe, just maybe,
I want him to worry again.
I wonder.
He can’t.
He is all knowing.
He might worry about
What he will feel.
Is he all feeling?
Can you “know,”
What you will feel?
A feeling is tied to time,
To a moment.
So God has to wait,
God has to wait for time to pass,
For the moment to arrive.
Perhaps, the only thing God worries about
Is about when time will stop.
He may not have decided that yet.
We worry when we have a decision to make,
But if he doesn’t know the decision he will make,
Then he is not all knowing.
But he made the decision at some point in time.
So, perhaps God does not worry,
But he worried,
And that, well, is enough.
He knows what we feel
When we don’t know,
He knows what it is to not know.
But does he remember,
Does he remember that feeling,
That I feel now?
I worry if God worries.
Maybe, just maybe,
I want him to worry again.
No comments:
Post a Comment