In the End
I am dependent
on you,
But I have an indepenchant
To run away from you too.
We can be the epitome of
Independance.
But you are dependent too.
If you aren’t moved,
But I have an indepenchant
To run away from you too.
We can be the epitome of
Independance.
But you are dependent too.
If you aren’t moved,
Then I’m not moved.
If you cannot dance,
Then I cannot dance.
In-de-pen-dance.
In the pen,
It ends with me.
I am just ink,
That last ink of me,
In the end,
Depends on you,
The pen,
And on you,
The pendant,
Pendent,
Pendulum
Hand,
Moving left to right
On the paper,
Fabric of my universe.
I cannot be a word
Without you.
I cannot be more
Without you.
Make me more than just
An inkling.
Let’s dance till the very end.
If you cannot dance,
Then I cannot dance.
In-de-pen-dance.
In the pen,
It ends with me.
I am just ink,
That last ink of me,
In the end,
Depends on you,
The pen,
And on you,
The pendant,
Pendent,
Pendulum
Hand,
Moving left to right
On the paper,
Fabric of my universe.
I cannot be a word
Without you.
I cannot be more
Without you.
Make me more than just
An inkling.
Let’s dance till the very end.
Pendent is an adjective that describes the condition of hanging undecided or incomplete. A pendant is a noun that just hangs there.
ReplyDelete