"I kissed
thee ere I killed thee, no way but this, Killing myself, to die upon a kiss."
~Shakespeare, Othello
Bulletin
I love bullets.
I have written
Many bullets,
Over time.
I have a list
Of bullets that
I’m saving for the
End of times.
~Shakespeare, Othello
I have written
Many bullets,
Over time.
I have a list
Of bullets that
I’m saving for the
End of times.
My bulleting
Has become
A craft.
Bullets don’t always
Love me back.
Many bullets
I have also dodged.
Two days ago,
I dodged
A killer one.
So yesterday,
The bulletin read:
She lived
To die
Another day.
I kissed me
Ere I saved me,
No way but this,
Loving myself,
To live upon a kiss.
Bullets don’t always
Love me back.
Many bullets
I have also dodged.
Two days ago,
I dodged
A killer one.
So yesterday,
The bulletin read:
She lived
To die
Another day.
I kissed me
Ere I saved me,
No way but this,
Loving myself,
To live upon a kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment