Beyond Eternity

Beyond Eternity
 
I have been here before.
It’s not déjà vu.
My brain is not playing tricks.
As I ponder the nature of reality,
I realize the real in me
Is that my soul has been
In different bodies.
Some people have just budded,
But I have been around
More than I remember.
Some people are born,
Some people have been.
I often say, I cannot remember
Being born anywhere;
I’ve always been,
Travelling this Universe
Trying to pinpoint my start.
But if there is no start,
Then there is no end.
And that terrifies me.
I have been here before.
Perhaps, the born are lucky,
But, I have been, here before.
Where is the place I should go,
To find an end?
Where should I go to end eternity
In an instant?
Where can I go beyond eternity?
Where can I be born?

No comments:

Post a Comment