Ad
Astra
Per Aspera,
I have left some footprints,
Here or there.
Some have said my name.
Some have even written it.
Some have named me otherwise.
I have felt the weight of my own
Essence, captive and enchained,
By others who would have me
Be who they want me to be
In order to be alive in their world.
Yet, I am alive in my own,
On my own,
But my index finger imprint
Is on you,
Points always to you,
Because being loved by you,
Being loved by you is
The one-way trip
Ad Astra.
I have left some footprints,
Here or there.
Some have said my name.
Some have even written it.
Some have named me otherwise.
I have felt the weight of my own
Essence, captive and enchained,
By others who would have me
Be who they want me to be
In order to be alive in their world.
Yet, I am alive in my own,
On my own,
But my index finger imprint
Is on you,
Points always to you,
Because being loved by you,
Being loved by you is
The one-way trip
Ad Astra.
No comments:
Post a Comment