“Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future,
And time future contained in time past.
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.”
~T.S. Eliot
Are both perhaps present in time future,
And time future contained in time past.
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.”
~T.S. Eliot
Unredeemable
Each of myself
lives
In a different world
Of time.
I am many faces in my face.
I am many voices in my voice.
I am many places in my place.
I am many names in my name.
Time swallows me whole
Because I am so many parts,
But, I am what I am not too.
I am, then, a black hole.
Completely unredeemable.
How many black holes
Till the end of me?
What will we call it when the
Universe collapses?
To be one, a single Self.
That is not even a beginning.
Time present,
Time past
Time future.
Time is not 3-dimensional,
But I am.
I am everything I am now.
I am everything I was then now.
I am everything I will be now.
Each of myself lives
In a different world
Of time.
Because of this,
I am irredeemably,
Dimensionally,
Holy,
Split & Stuck
Forever.
In a different world
Of time.
I am many faces in my face.
I am many voices in my voice.
I am many places in my place.
I am many names in my name.
Time swallows me whole
Because I am so many parts,
But, I am what I am not too.
I am, then, a black hole.
Completely unredeemable.
How many black holes
Till the end of me?
What will we call it when the
Universe collapses?
To be one, a single Self.
That is not even a beginning.
Time present,
Time past
Time future.
Time is not 3-dimensional,
But I am.
I am everything I am now.
I am everything I was then now.
I am everything I will be now.
Each of myself lives
In a different world
Of time.
Because of this,
I am irredeemably,
Dimensionally,
Holy,
Split & Stuck
Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment