Insection
By: Ruben Zamora-Vargas and Ylena Zamora-Vargas
I see myself in your opening, opening,
I am your pupil's pupil.
Our nostrils flare and sync in dance;
Our breaths are one in closing.
I explore the channels of your auditory orifices,
And bang those drums to the sound of your voice.
Your mouth I travelled to last, a voyage to the past.
Have we met before?
All that saliva growing, the elixir revolting,
And I just exploded.
Behold!
Love or infection?
InSection.
I am your pupil's pupil.
Our nostrils flare and sync in dance;
Our breaths are one in closing.
I explore the channels of your auditory orifices,
And bang those drums to the sound of your voice.
Your mouth I travelled to last, a voyage to the past.
Have we met before?
All that saliva growing, the elixir revolting,
And I just exploded.
Behold!
Love or infection?
InSection.
No comments:
Post a Comment