You Percolate...
I like!
Percolate you...
I wish!
Question mark.
Period?
We could be coffee beans together,
or some of that sexy fudge
people like to put on vanilla sundaes...
Or we could eat each other and
since you are what you eat
become each other!
Hmm, how hungry are we?
Do we want to be the food
or the food consumers?
Do we want to be what we love
or do we want to consume what we love?
If you love me,
you can only be me
or
consume me...
Don't love me,
I'd like you to keep being yourself,
and I'd like to be conserved!
Then perhaps we could be the letter 1
or the number I,
after all, they look alike,
kind of like us when we're naked,
but they mean differently, their purpose
and use distinct,
kind of like us
when we feel, and think,
and love...
Right now all that can be said is in basic
punctuation terms, that of course
are valuable because they give meaning
and rhythm to our sentences!
Right now we are simple ellipses...
Extended
and
Reticent!
Ellipses percolate...
They also take things slow!
They wait for the right moment
to reveal
the Exclamation point...
or the wrong moment
to continue
the Suspense!
How fashionably late you've come...
but with what majestic interjection!
Ahhhh, Ehhh, Ihh, Oh, U
Percolation
No comments:
Post a Comment