High on my Higgs
Your light pulls me in.
Light is not a force,
Light is not a force,
But when you
absorb it, it is.
When I absorb your light,
Emitted from your mass at speeds
That break the constant,
I know assuredly that you and I are in the same field,
Massively about 2 create a new atom.
Colliding with you is not
Just something that happened to me.
The light in me chose to interact with you
Because you are the only Higgs Boson of my field.
I’m high on you, stacked with you, intangled.
Enamored is a word your light touches.
I’m high on you, backed by you, inergized.
We are only a force because we are together.
Physics has nothing on us.
When I absorb your light,
Emitted from your mass at speeds
That break the constant,
I know assuredly that you and I are in the same field,
Massively about 2 create a new atom.
Colliding with you is not
Just something that happened to me.
The light in me chose to interact with you
Because you are the only Higgs Boson of my field.
I’m high on you, stacked with you, intangled.
Enamored is a word your light touches.
I’m high on you, backed by you, inergized.
We are only a force because we are together.
Physics has nothing on us.
No comments:
Post a Comment