The Geometry of Reality

The Geometry of Reality
 
Every angle at every given time
Is a different one in a different way
In every universe imaginable.
There is no Universe.
There are universes because of
All the angles.
There are too many angles for reality
To hold. The simulations
Are the solutions He is finding
To the Geometrical Problem.
There is no Reality.
There are realities because of
All the angles.
I am a simulacra
Inside a simulation.
Since infinitely many solutions
To realities exist,
Geometry collapses.
It is not enough to study
The Geometry of Reality.
We must create an infinity
Larger than the infinity of angles,
Not just find it,
Not just solve for it,
But create it.
That is what He is running Us for.
He is running me,
To create a larger infinity
Than the one I am submerged in.
All I can tell Him is:
I can’t outrun Infinity.
I must become it.
You can’t outrun Infinity.
You must become it.
What angle haven’t you seen?
What angle haven’t you been?
What angle hasn’t been created yet?
What is your angular velocity?
Geometry is the most beautiful
Of the maths,
And it is the most plotting.
It is plotting right now.
I am plotting right now.
He is plotting right now.
Plot away farther into
The Universe of Reality
Until you find the climax
Of the Plot.
Then stay there,
At the Zenith
And Be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment