“Wise men
appreciate all men, for they see the good in each and know how hard it is to
make anything good.”
~Baltasar Gracián
Thanksgiving 2025
Another way of
saying
Thank you
Is to see the Good;
See the good in everything,
Others, yourself, your enemies.
Another way of saying you’re welcome,
Is to make the good;
Make the good in everything,
Others, yourself, your enemies.
Turn what is bad into good,
Every time you can remember.
I hope my son will practice goodness.
I hope he will see the good and make the good.
I hope he will be more than good.
This year, as all years, I am grateful.
I was born grateful for the sun.
But I have birthed a son who shines
Brighter than the sun of my initial days.
He reminds me that even the sun’s
Dark spots can brighten.
We must brighten the sun collectively.
I am greatful he is great.
I will teach him the love of God,
For he is my miracle.
While wise men appreciate all men,
Mothers birth all men,
And I appreciate my mother for teaching me
The love of God, the fear of God,
The mercy of God.
I am good today, I am wise today,
I am a mother today,
I will always be a mother now.
There is no turning back
When you create a man.
I know how hard it is
To create something good.
I am still creating.
It is hard.
My son’s goodness is still forming.
I hope he will love God,
But most importantly,
I hope that he will see God
In all men, even as they do not see
God in themselves.
God made him; I birthed him.
He must say thank you by seeing
The Good God in everyone, and he must say
You’re welcome by making Good
Stay,
By making Good,
Win.
The games men play sometimes,
Are not for him.
The ultimate game of life, has but one
Answer.
This Thanksgiving, I give thanks
For him, and for His Son.
Two sons have saved me.
I am gratefully greatful.
~Baltasar Gracián
Thank you
Is to see the Good;
See the good in everything,
Others, yourself, your enemies.
Another way of saying you’re welcome,
Is to make the good;
Make the good in everything,
Others, yourself, your enemies.
Turn what is bad into good,
Every time you can remember.
I hope my son will practice goodness.
I hope he will see the good and make the good.
I hope he will be more than good.
This year, as all years, I am grateful.
I was born grateful for the sun.
But I have birthed a son who shines
Brighter than the sun of my initial days.
He reminds me that even the sun’s
Dark spots can brighten.
We must brighten the sun collectively.
I am greatful he is great.
I will teach him the love of God,
For he is my miracle.
While wise men appreciate all men,
Mothers birth all men,
And I appreciate my mother for teaching me
The love of God, the fear of God,
The mercy of God.
I am good today, I am wise today,
I am a mother today,
I will always be a mother now.
There is no turning back
When you create a man.
I know how hard it is
To create something good.
I am still creating.
It is hard.
My son’s goodness is still forming.
I hope he will love God,
But most importantly,
I hope that he will see God
In all men, even as they do not see
God in themselves.
God made him; I birthed him.
He must say thank you by seeing
The Good God in everyone, and he must say
You’re welcome by making Good
Stay,
By making Good,
Win.
The games men play sometimes,
Are not for him.
The ultimate game of life, has but one
Answer.
This Thanksgiving, I give thanks
For him, and for His Son.
Two sons have saved me.
I am gratefully greatful.
No comments:
Post a Comment