Sunset of August 13th,
2025
Today the sunset doesn’t want to set.
The rarity is exciting.
I can’t find sleep and feel like I don’t need it.
You are an eternal day, lodged in my gut.
Your light is inside me.
I feel you moving and growing.
Today the sunset doesn’t want to set.
Today is the day I found out you are
Becoming.
I already have a sunrise,
But you will be my sunset,
And I will be complete.
Today the sunset doesn’t want to set.
The rarity is exciting.
I can’t find sleep and feel like I don’t need it.
You are an eternal day, lodged in my gut.
Your light is inside me.
I feel you moving and growing.
Today the sunset doesn’t want to set.
Today is the day I found out you are
Becoming.
I already have a sunrise,
But you will be my sunset,
And I will be complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment