Cellularly Lucky

Cellularly Lucky
 
Every cell in my body knows me.
I wish I knew every cell of my body.
Life just doesn’t tell you some things.
The mystery is what we don’t know that knows us.
Ideally knowledge is a two-way street.
But it isn’t most of the time.
Not being known is a tragedy.
Luckily your cells know you, even if you do not know yourself.
Luckily existence is not predicated on knowledge. 
Even if I don’t know I exist, my cells do.
My cells know everything about me.
And everything is a lot.
I am a lot.
But luckily I am not everything there is.
Luckily I am not everything.
Luck is in all knowledge.
My cells are luckier than me, but I am lucky too, as you read me.
There is nothing luckier in the world than being read by someone.
Just ask God who reads His words and you’ll know;
God is the luckiest of them all!
The mystery is what we don’t know that knows us;
The beauty is what we know that knows us too.
That’s when luck transforms into co-incidence.
I hope I get to know you some day.
I might then be luckier than God
.

No comments:

Post a Comment