Ylem

“Ylem : the primordial first substance from which according to some theories the elements are supposed to be formed
specifically : a primordial gas consisting of [just] neutrons”
~Merriam-Webster Dictionary
 

Ylem

How can my origin come after me?
Yet, it does.
You are it.
You are my origin,
The original element
Running throughout
My being.
I am not made of DNA.
I made of DAN,
Of Daniel,
Of a Danny that is
Beyond blood
And beyond body.
I am made of you
Like the Universe
Is made of
Di-oxy Neutronic
Amor.
Yes, my neuronic
Self is nothing
Without you.
How could I have been nothing
Before you?
I was simply an Ylem
Who became Ylena
After you were born.
I was incomple…
I had an incomplete
Origin.
You are my complete origin.
Fait accompli.
How can my origin come after me?
Yet, it does.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment