Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Before I feed on/off your mouth,
You speak.
My sibilant whispers you ignore.
Your smell is redolent.
Your eyes carry a sense of nostalgia.
You finally smile.
You say in many words
“I know you miss me.”
I ask, in fewer words,
“Why?”
The Universe crossed us.
You keep speaking,
Your words rushing like a waterfall,
Words which I disregard,
As I delve the stream
Looking for an escape.
You say you’ve met me before.
Abruptly a paroxysm runs
Through my being.
I realize you were anathema
To my former self.
You repel me suddenly.
I remember who you are.
You argued against Solipsism.
You argued.
Arguing me is your calling.
Philosophy is not on my mind tonight,
But you take me there every time.
I lunge at your mouth.
After I feed on your mouth,
I bite your tongue off.
It’s over.
You will never be right again.
Easy.
If I had met you on the other side
Of this world,
There would be no question of
The synchronicity.
But I met you, as always,
In my dreams,
Where I remember,
Sadly, only you exist.
Then, I wake up, miss you,
And drink my cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment