The Problem of Two
Is one.
Two’s problem
Is one and one
And having ones
And halving ones.
My problem is two.
Two is choice.
One is easy.
Choosing easy is hard.
Too easy is hard.
Hard is two.
Easy numbers are hard.
Hard choices are only easy
Halves of who we are.
Is half a choice still a choice?
Is half of me still me?
Is half of one still one?
If half of two is still two,
Then I am a series of odds,
Whose halves are always a half number.
The only even two I am
Is one I cannot choose
To be.
Nobody chooses to be bi-polar.
My polar coordinates don’t care.
The point is,
On this two dimensional
Plane,
My problem is you’re my axis
And there are no points to plot
Anymore,
Just the origin,
Of our intersectional
Space.
The problem of me
Is you,
Too.
Two’s problem
Is one and one
And having ones
And halving ones.
My problem is two.
Two is choice.
One is easy.
Choosing easy is hard.
Too easy is hard.
Hard is two.
Easy numbers are hard.
Hard choices are only easy
Halves of who we are.
Is half a choice still a choice?
Is half of me still me?
Is half of one still one?
If half of two is still two,
Then I am a series of odds,
Whose halves are always a half number.
The only even two I am
Is one I cannot choose
To be.
Nobody chooses to be bi-polar.
My polar coordinates don’t care.
The point is,
On this two dimensional
Plane,
My problem is you’re my axis
And there are no points to plot
Anymore,
Just the origin,
Of our intersectional
Space.
The problem of me
Is you,
Too.
No comments:
Post a Comment