My Number in
the Universe
I think about
the numbers of the Universe
And wonder which is mine?
What is mine?
I am a thought,
A fleeting ray of cosmic
Light.
A fleeing ray numbering
Space-time.
Numbers are light.
I am a light number.
Do you wonder too?
Are we all neural connections
Within the massive space
Of this everything?
How many everythings out there?
How do we cross over?
What would we do with more letters?
If letters were infinite, like numbers,
Then perhaps letters are space.
I am also a letter.
I am a space.
I am a space-light,
Wandering, Wondering,
In this Universe
What I am?
And wonder which is mine?
What is mine?
I am a thought,
A fleeting ray of cosmic
Light.
A fleeing ray numbering
Space-time.
Numbers are light.
I am a light number.
Do you wonder too?
Are we all neural connections
Within the massive space
Of this everything?
How many everythings out there?
How do we cross over?
What would we do with more letters?
If letters were infinite, like numbers,
Then perhaps letters are space.
I am also a letter.
I am a space.
I am a space-light,
Wandering, Wondering,
In this Universe
What I am?
No comments:
Post a Comment