Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I dedicated you,
a prophet to the nations I appointed you.
~Jeremiah 1:5
before you were born I dedicated you,
a prophet to the nations I appointed you.
~Jeremiah 1:5
My Miracle
Before I formed you, I knew you.
I will be born with you.
You are created and creator.
A mother is born when a child is born.
The woman I am exists, but the mother not yet.
I am already slowly becoming the mother you will birth when you are born.
We will birth each other.
I chose you, but surely, you also chose me, from some corner of the universe
Where all potential forces dwell and wait to be potentiated.
Your heartbeats within mine.
Your eyes within me.
There are no words that are worth the weight of the love that I feel for you.
Simply,
You are my sun, my God, my miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment