“I kissed
thee ere I killed thee, no way but this,
Killing myself, to die upon a kiss.”
~William Shakespeare, Othello
Cementery, a
Commentary on the Cementing Nature of the Cemetery of Time in Space on the Continued Consciousness of Humanity
Time is a
conscious illusion
Instead of an intrinsic feature of the universe.
Space, however, is forever growing, changing, creating.
What is empty space?
What is filled space?
Is filled space matter?
Is empty space the promise of time?
I hope forever means now.
Space-time is a kiss on two cheeks;
It is both a caress, a greeting, and a goodbye.
Space-time is both real and unreal.
It is the relative continuum on which
We trust each light,
Each being.
Space-time is our cementery
Of delusions,
Our cementery of desires.
Killing myself, to die upon a kiss.”
~William Shakespeare, Othello
Instead of an intrinsic feature of the universe.
Space, however, is forever growing, changing, creating.
What is empty space?
What is filled space?
Is filled space matter?
Is empty space the promise of time?
I hope forever means now.
Space-time is a kiss on two cheeks;
It is both a caress, a greeting, and a goodbye.
Space-time is both real and unreal.
It is the relative continuum on which
We trust each light,
Each being.
Space-time is our cementery
Of delusions,
Our cementery of desires.
No comments:
Post a Comment