What Equation is Love? Every-Day, I Die with you Inside
“Al
final de cada ecuación está esperando la poesía” ~Poincaré
Every-day
an equation gets forced.
Can you force love?
Love is a force!
Is love an equation?
The equation for us my love
Is that I will wait for you every morning
As the sun rises
Between 7-8…
On my favorite bench
Of a school campus
Because above (más allá que ser, estás) being my
partner
You were my greatest teacher!
You are. You are.
Were too.
We are too.
We’re 2, together.
I miss you and I will have to write you
While I wait,
Just until you show up,
Then I have no idea what I’ll do.
A routine will break.
That is love too.
El cambio de rutina.
Love is the routine
And the change at once.
I will wait patiently,
Forever if I have to.
Is that the meaning of
Until death
Do US
Part?
No comments:
Post a Comment