Who Am I?




I AM just a girl in search of a challenge OR just a girl who got caught.

I WONDER how and why things happen OR not.

I HEAR many voices OR many silent.

I SEE myself as an ever-changing mosaic OR a wingless bird.

I WANT to fly OR park inside your brain.

I AM just a girl in search of a challenge OR just a girl who got caught.

I DESIRE to paint your body red OR light it on fire.

I FEEL your heartbeat OR your body heat.

I TOUCH everything touchable OR anything you’re hiding.

I WORRY that I left the water running OR that I didn’t turn off the lights.

I CRY daily through the pores of my skin OR never through my uterus.

I AM just a girl in search of a challenge OR just a girl who got caught.

I UNDERSTAND that not everything is understandable OR that its meaning changes.

I SAY be bold, even when it hurts OR be you, even when it’s not bold.

I DREAM of bringing my dreams closer to reality OR reality closer to my dreams.

I TRY to keep trying OR try something else, something better.

I HOPE that life is more to you than just a good time OR that it’s just a good time, interrupted.

I AM just a girl in search of a challenge OR just a girl who got caught.

I PRETEND to be human OR to be me.

I BELIEVE in the past OR what was before that.

I THINK chaotically OR unpredictably -surely a roller-coaster and not a merry-go-round.

I EAT when I’m not hungry OR when there’s no food.

I SMELL the scent of a boy turning into a man OR the wilting roses.

I AM just a girl in search of a challenge OR just a girl who got caught.

I CARE about connecting OR el problema.

I ENJOY being sad OR doing sadly, after the sadness subsides.

I LIKE you OR the other you.

I LOVE me OR the other me.

I LIVE and die constantly OR not at all.

I AM just a girl in search of a challenge OR just a girl who got caught.

Challenge me or Catch me if you can ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment